Sunday, April 6, 2014

Wedding Cake: Toy Cakes & Pastries

H2b and I, are not particular about wedding cake, we just want a simple but elegant cake. We send queries to few wedding cake suppliers but was very surprised with the price range quotation, it was beyond our expectation and budget. 

One fine day, while I was busy lurking in w@w group, someone shared information about Toy Cakes & Pastries anniversary promo. I quickly checked their facebook account and saw their post. I immediately send message if their are still available in our wedding date. 

Thank God they're still available in our date and I was very to get a suppliers promo. Chef Kiko and I had a brief exchanged of messages in Facebook and transferred down payment to blocked our date. 

We are looking forward to meet him on September to discuss about ... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel: Bangkok Thailand

Hello, long weekend vacation!!! Yes, long weekend vacation because of Chinese New Year. We've waited for this break to visit my youn...