Saturday, August 20, 2011

Yana Larazeva

I joined my fourth photo shoot session organize by Paul Eric Reodique aka "St. Paul" of MASP, held in Fort Canning with her beautiful Russian model: Yana Larazeva. Yana has an angelic and photogenic face that makes us photographer entice by her real beauty while capturing her. She is very coy yet gave us the photos we like to take. 

This time, St. Paul made me realized and encourage me to know how to make a model posed for me. He's telling me that i should learn that so i could captured the photos i like and have a lot of "keepers" to add in my portfolio. I should be more observant and keen in all the model pose i saw in the ads, internet and magazines. So for the next organize photo shoot i will join, it will be more easy to get the photos i like.

Until next time...








Credits:
Organizer: St. Paul

Model: Yana Larazeva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel: Bangkok Thailand

Hello, long weekend vacation!!! Yes, long weekend vacation because of Chinese New Year. We've waited for this break to visit my youn...